Quality Testing Services, Inc, the premier provider of nondestructive testing, training and consulting, has an immediate need for an NDT Level 3 Instructor/Consultant.
If you share our vision of "Continuous Improvement is the Key to Our Success", please come join us.
NDT Level 3 Instructor/Consultants will provide instruction, testing, and certification services in a classroom/laboratory setting. Candidates will also provide customers with Consulting Level III services. This is a full time permanent position commencing immediately at our St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan area location.
• Understand, apply and impart the essential facts and principles covering the methods of Nondestructive Testing to students, using a variety of instructional techniques
• Develop and revise curriculum
• Consultation with clients in the development, approval and administration of training, certification examinations, NDT procedures and Written Practices
• Classroom management
• Show personal interest in students and create a climate conducive to optimal learning
• Client customer service
• Professional attitude and appearance, at all times
• Some travel required
• Certified NDT Level 3 and the ability to teach/consult in at least 3 of the following methods: MT, PT, UT, RT, VT, ET, TIR, LT
• Work toward obtaining ASNT NDT Level III in at least 5 methods
• Ability to develop and administer course curriculum and outlines
• 5 years Level II experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be VERY fluent in written and spoken English
• Current ASNT NDT Level III
• Ability to teach/consult advanced methods: UT Detection and Sizing, Phased Array, TOFD, Digital/Computed RT, etc. and / or willingness to learn to teach these advanced methods
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with experience and certifications. Benefits include health, dental and life insurance, certification reimbursement and retirement. Relocation assistance is available for qualifying candidates.
If you have previously applied for a job with our department, feel free to apply again. Qualified applicants should forward their resume to email@example.com.
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS: Please include authorization to work in USA.