Currently searching for a NDT Level II or Level III Fluorescent Penetrant Inspector (FPI) to perform nondestructive inspections to assure parts, materials and assemblies conform to engineering specifications and quality requirements. This is a contract position in Naples, FL with an estimated duration of 2 months at a frequency of 40 hours per week (Must be willing to work 2nd shift). If you, or someone you know, are interested and would like additional details please contact me. MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN!
4 years minimum experience as Level II or III Fluorescent Penetrant Inspector (previously certified candidates acceptable)
· Experience with FPI techniques and methods
· Experience with Radiographic (RT) inspection experience a plus
· Ability to produce written documents for FPI systems and thorough knowledge of basic FPI principles
· Aerospace Quality Inspection experience
· Comfortable working as Independent Contractor (1099 Tax Form)
· Individual should have good communication skills and be computer literate