All technical activities associated with the design and procurement of Pressure Vessels and Atmospheric Storage Tanks in accordance with client requirements, codes, standards, etc. Responsible for the complete cycle of equipment specification, supplier selection, and supplier drawing and documents review.
- Prepare technical specifications for Pressure Vessel and Atmospheric Storage Tanks.
- Engineering Calculations for Dimensioning and design of Pressure Vessels and Atmospheric Storage Tanks.
- Prepare equipment data sheets
- Coordinating work with other engineering disciplines
- Preparation of equipment requisitions for inquiry
- Technical evaluation of bids
- Perform technical BID Clarifications
- Preparation of requisitions for purchase
- Vendor's documents and drawings review
- An accredited Bachelors degree, or equivalent, in Engineering
- 3 Years of related experience
- Professional Registration preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Pressure Vessel and Atmospheric Tanks.
- Familiar with the ANSI, ASME, API, ASTM, AWS, AISI, NACE and OSHA Standards.
- Able to perform calculations with, and experience in using software such as COMPRESS & PV (ELITE) for Pressure Vessels and Atmospheric Tanks design.
- ASME, Section VIII, Div 1 - Pressure Vessels
- API 650, Atmospheric Storage Tank Specification
- API 620, Design and Construction of Large, Welded, Low-Pressure Storage Tanks