MISTRAS Group is seeking qualified Advanced Services Operators for full-time positions in the Houston area.
1. 3+ years’ experience in Automated Ultrasonic data collection & analysis in corrosion mapping systems
2. 3+ years’ experience in Phased Array scanning & implementation in primarily the petrochemical industry.
3. 4+ years’ experience in the petrochemical industry.
4. Must have a clean background
5. Must be able to pass drug/hair follicle testing
6. Must have a TWIC card
Candidates must be extremely mechanically inclined, computer literate in all aspects of Microsoft including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & AutoCAD.
Candidates must be a self-starter who is highly motivated with exceptional work ethics, dependable & has leadership skills with a positive outlook. Some travel is required. Relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidates.
Potential candidates will be required to present the following documentation:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Proof of classroom hours (in required methods)
3. Previous level II certifications/OJT hours (API QUTE Cert, Level II in Ultrasonics & Level II in Phased Array
5. TWIC card
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest growing NDT Company in the world. Please email all qualified resumes to Michelle D. Hoke at email@example.com, FAX: 281-478-1781. PLEASE REFERENCE "ADVANCED SERVICES OPERATOR-TX" IN THE SUBJECT LINE.