Power up your career by joining Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services (AMES), a company that combines the energy of a start-up with the strong heritage of over 25 years of airline maintenance and repair operations industry experience. As a newly formed, one-stop aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) provider AMES holds a Part 145 FAA repair certificate and offers heavy maintenance, line maintenance, parts sales, component repair and overhaul, and engineering services to aircraft operators. AMES is a wholly owned subsidiary of Air Transport Service Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATSG)
AMES IS SEEKING AN AIRCRAFT QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR!
What you will do:
Provide inspection support and quality oversight for production maintenance. Perform inspections of aircraft and components to determine airworthiness and conformity. The areas of responsibility will include: Heavy, Component, Line Maintenance and some manufacturing. Must be certified under Part 65 and be willing to work under Parts 21, 91, 121, 125, 135 and 145. This position reports to Supervisor, Quality Control.
What you need:
• Airframe and Powerplant License
• 5 years experience in maintenance of large transport aircraft
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to write legibly
• Documented Boeing 767, 757, 737 and 727 training and heavy maintenance experience
• Previous heavy maintenance inspection experience in Part 121 or 145
• Documented training and working knowledge of Non-Destructive testing in eddy current, ultrasonic, magnetic particle, penetrant and radiography.
• Working knowledge of Parts 43, 145, 91 and 121
Premium Qualification Requirements:
• AMES Level II Certified in Eddy Current Testing and two (2) of the following other NDT Methods: Ultrasound, Magnetic, Particle, Penetrant, Radiography
• Willing to provide OJT, guidance and leadership within the inspection group, including NDT as well as general QC tasks
• Willing to travel as needed to support operational and customer needs
• Willingness to fulfill all visual inspections and daily functions required of Inspectors without NDT qualifications
• Excellent communication skills problem solving skills with all levels of the organization.
With a solid record of business stability and customer satisfaction, and a commitment to being best-in-class in our field, AMES offers you the opportunity and resources to set your goals high – and achieve them. In addition to competitive salaries, AMES offers an attractive benefits package.
TO APPLY NOW AND VIEW OUR FULL LIST OF OPENINGS & BENEFITS GO TO HTTPS://WWW.AIRBORNE-JOBS.COM