Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC (CHRC) is currently recruiting for direct hire positions for a client located in Bakersfield, CA within the oil & gas industry. Qualified applicants must be seeking full time employment. These positions are NOT turnaround work or project status assignments.
NDE Technician, RT, MT, PT, UT-Thickness
JOB DESCRIPTION: To be a Certified Level II in accordance with ASNT-SNT-TC-1A and written Practice. Also set-up, evaluate and interpret according to the code of construction of piping, vessles, tanks, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Master processing film.
• Prepare, set-up and complete all necessary paperwork.
• Responsible for operation of Radiography in accordance with applicable regulations and procedures.
• Responsible for site security.
• Prevent unauthorized personnel from entering work area.
• Evaluate and interpret results according to the code of construction or customers specifications.
• Train Assistants in safe operations.
• Train and mentor Assistant to be a future Technician.
• Responsible for producing code work.
• Responsible for all paperwork to be completed in a timely manner.
• Maintain and promote a positive attitude toward Assistant and Customers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
• High school diploma or GED is required.
• Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is preferred.
• 40 hours Level I and 40 hours Level II Course and 1600 hours field experience.
• Successfully pass RT Level II General, Specific, and Practical Composite Score of 80% or better.
• Pass IRRSP Exam
• Pass a Jaeger 1 Eye Exam.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
• Knowledge of arithmetic and algebra
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Drug and alcohol screens performed monthly.
Any job offer is contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, physical and criminal background check. NO FELONIES AND CLEAR DRIVING RECORD are required. Ability to pass a math skills assessment. All qualified candidates for this position must be eligible to
work in the United States without sponsorship.
SHIFT/HOURS: Shifts & Hours will vary – Must be flexible – Travel required 50% to 75% of time
PAY RATE: $25.00 to $30.00/hr. – Depends On Experience
Qualified applicants can forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.