Field Technician – Oil & Gas Industry experience
Pipeline Safety & Compliance (PS&C) offers pipeline construction safety, compliance, material logistics, and data/document management services. Through the excellence of our people, we provide the latest in innovation to assure quality services that are driven by compliance. We bring integrity and intelligence to project data and documentation.
We are recruiting individuals with a spectrum of experience in land lay pipeline construction, who are motivated, self-starters, pay keen attention to detail, and work well in a team environment. The following is a more thorough breakdown of the skill set we are seeking:
• Experience with the work, data, & documentation in the multiple phases of a pipeline construction site:
Materials – Pipe Mill, Coating, Transportation, Laydown Yards
Installation – Stringing, Welding, NDE, Survey, Hydrostatic Testing
Facilities – Compressor Stations, Metering Stations
Fabrication experience a plus!
• Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, & outlook), creating and maintaining spreadsheets is also a plus. Some knowledge of Adobe.
• Experience with leading teams and coordinating/delegating tasks
• Works well in collaboration with others, high performance, and outstanding work ethic and attitude.
• Experience with electronic hand held data collectors
• Interaction with multiple contractors within the different phases of a project and acts as liaison for project manager and document control manager to resolve any issues with data, documentation, personnel, or project.
• Expands knowledge of commonly-used practices and procedures related to project phase.
• Provides high level Document Management support to field and office personnel as main point of contact in construction site.
• Reviews incoming documents to identify possible discrepancies and/or missing data/documents.
• Maintains key working files critical to project phase operations.
• Enters data from standardized and non-standardized source documents into database to resolve issues/discrepancies and support field and office personnel.
• Monitors discrepancies in data/documentation and variances in database.
• Works closely with office personnel to Research data/document discrepancies and database variances to find root of issues and quickly resolve all.
• Computer literate, operation of office machinery (e.g. printers, faxes, etc.), and software knowledge such as Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, outlook, etc.) & Adobe a plus.
• Acts as a technical resource to others in own area.
• Solves moderately complex problems; seeks guidance on issues outside assigned area.
• May coordinate or lead activities; team leader. Requires optimum people and communication skills.
• Hand held data collectors
To apply, email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (985)876-9355.