NVI, LLC a leading provider of NDT and specialized inspection services, is taking applications for a Radiation Safety Officer for its corporate office location in Gray, LA. The position is responsible for all RSO duties including:
• Maintaining NVI’s radiation safety program;
• Tracking all company radioactive material sources;
• Performing "in field" safety audits;
• Handling governmental radiation safety audits; and
• Reporting back to NVI’s Corporate Radiation Safety Officer
Qualified applicants for this position should have:
- Extensive knowledge of the nondestructive testing method, radiography;
- At least five years of experience as a radiography technician or in a radiation safety program;
- A track record showing the ability to achieve directives under minimal supervision; and
- Being able to manage employees.
NVI offers a very competitive salary and bonus package as well as full benefits including 401k (with dollar for dollar matching), Health Insurance, Dental, Life, STD, and LTD.
Additional requirements for this position include, but are not limited to: participation in an employment drug screening program, fit for duty testing, a clean driving record, and the ability to pass FBI and employment background screening. If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply.
NVI is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send resumes with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.