TMK IPSCO leads the industry by combining state-of-the-art technology, top-notch talent and powerful manufacturing capabilities to create and deliver a broad range of innovative tubular products. TMK IPSCO is one of the largest North American producers of welded and seamless pipe and premium connections dedicated to serving the oil and gas industry and many industrial markets. Our legacy of quality, industry-renowned customer service and focus on innovative products and services allow us to drive unparalleled value for our customers.
We seek high-performing and resourceful individuals to join our team. We are currently seeking a Non Destructive Testing Supervisor for our location in Catoosa, OK.
This person provides direction and leadership in the NDT department and will supervise 8-12 employees on shift work rotation.
• Maintain daily, weekly and monthly reporting for NDT department.
• Supervision of shift with 8-11 employees
• Maintain traceability of product through operation.
• Control variable cost within department budget.
• Maintain training and certification credentials for all department positions.
• Recommend and implement approved processes to reduce downtime and increase production.
• Support and comply with company quality and safety policies and programs.
• Order and keep inventory of parts and supplies needed for production and to perform routine maintenance work.
• On the job training for local operators
Education and Experience:
• Level II NDT certificate in EMI/UT/MP
• 2 Yrs NDT inspection experience
• 2 Yrs supervision experience
• Microsoft computer applications or similar computer experience
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits including a 401(k) with an excellent company match and profit sharing opportunities.
To apply, send your resume to: email@example.com
Only accepting applications for candidates based and authorized to work in the United States.