To view full job description, please visit the "Employment" section of our website. www.kakivik.com
The Quality Manager is the coordinator of Kakivik Asset Managementís Quality program. Responsibilities include administrating Kakiviksí Nondestructive Testing (NDT) technician data base and managing the certification process. The manager will oversee internal and external audits of the program to ensure compliance with American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) and client recommendations or requirements. The Quality Manager is also responsible for directing and coordinating the Quality Engineer in the execution of the Quality Program. Additionally, the Quality Manager supervises and coordinates all NDT related training through the Quality Assistant. The Quality Manager is a member of the Kakivik Management Team and reports directly to the Company CEO. The Quality Manager is appointed as Kakivik Asset Management LLCís authority on company-wide quality issues.
Work involves near continuous use of computer terminal and may require sitting for extended periods. Some overtime may be required.
May require light physical effort such as stooping, bending, reaching and occasional lifting of lightweight objects (up to 25 pounds). Must have finger/hand dexterity to allow accurate data entry. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
1. Supplemental training classes as needed (EMAT, Articulate, PowerPoint, etc.)
2. Acquire/Maintain ASNT Level IIIís Ė RT,MT, PT, UT, poss. VT, LT, IRT
3. Auditing skills enhancement (ASQ or other Auditor Certification)
4. ASQ Quality Manager/Engineer Certification
5. Minimum 10 years managerial and supervisory experience in Quality; and/or Bachelorís degree in related field and five years progressively more responsible experience at the senior level in the Quality Department of a Non-Destructive Testing provider.