ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED AT:
Instruction of curriculum for the Material Science program, offering instruction.
1. Provide classroom and lab instruction utilizing a variety of teaching
techniques to prepare students for entry-level employment in Material Science
and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT).
2. Create and modify curriculum as required to meet general learning
3. Maintain and manage equipment, tools and supplies.
4. Create and maintain an atmosphere of professionalism and mutual respect
5. Maintain a safe environment through instruction, policy and continuous
6. Provide career guidance and job placement assistance.
7. Perform administrative tasks including documentation and record keeping.
8. Participate in program promotion and public relations.
9. Work with program advisory committee to develop strategies for continuous
10. Perform other duties as outline in the negotiated agreement.
1. Current American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT) Level 2
2. Associates Degree or 7+ years of related work experience in non-destructive
testing (Ultrasonic, Radiographic, Eddy Current Magnetic Particle and Liquid
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. Experience working with composite material, including manufacturing, repair
3. Previous teaching or instructor experience, classroom and lab