NDT Tech II positions for immediate hire!
American Engineering Testting
Immediate NDT Technician Level II positions availaible in St. Paul, MN, Gary, IN and Dickinson, ND!
Come and join a company that is 100% employeed owned own offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package!!
PRINCIPAL AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Conduct NDT examinations in MT, UT, PT, RT, and VT inspection techniques. Interpret results and prepare reports documenting results.
2. Maintain certification data as a level II in MT, UT, PT, RT, VT.
3. Assist in the promotion and marketing of the NDT Department.
4. Assist coordination of full-time and intermittent field projects by AET personnel, including reporting and invoicing.
5. Assist in work activities of other departments as needed.
6. Maintain valid driver's license, free of specific violations.
1. Perform MT, PT, UT, RT, and VT examinations and prepare reports documenting results. Expected to consume 70% of the work day.
2. Maintain client contact for ongoing projects and interface with the NDT Manager to prepare proposals, schedule laboratory and field testing activities. Expected to consume 10% of the work day.
3. Maintain the current procedures and equipment calibrations for the NDT Department. Expected to consume 10% of the day.
4. Training to obtain and maintain certifications. Stay abreast with current NDT technologies utilized by AET. Expected to consume 10% of the work day.
1. Two years of experience in gamma radiography as it meets the requirements of 10 CFR Part 34.43 (g) for radiographers and radiographer assistants. Training in RT, MT, PT, and UT methods.
2. AWS/CWI certification required
1. Must be able to walk/stand up to 80% of the day– often on uneven surfaces.
2. Must be able to bend/stoop frequently.
3. Must be able to lift 50-70 lbs. occasionally.
4. Must be able to work in confined spaces or elevated areas occasionally.
Proud to be an AA/EEO/Veteran Friendly Employer
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com