With 90 locations throughout North America, Acuren Inspection, Inc. is the leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Providing a wide range of services in many industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace. Inspection is our history and our focus for growth. We are a Rockwood company, the worldwide leader in NDT service and technology with over 3,000 technical professionals in Acuren, Hellier NDT Training, and Sperry Rail Service -- NDT firms run by NDT people!
Acuren Inspection is looking for a Sales Manager to generate new sales opportunities and additional sales opportunities with existing customers in the West Virginia ,South eastern Ohio Markets.
Internal Job Code #1711
The Sales Manager is responsible for all aspects of sales & marketing within his/her responsible district as well as assisting in sales & marketing to advance the entire organization.
This position forms the essential liaison between the customer and the company and is a part of the company's management team.
The Sales Manager position requires above average to outstanding interpersonal skills, strong ethics, ability to work within a team, ability to multi-task, excellent time management skills and above all a positive attitude.
Competitive base salary
Sales incentives, based on performance
• Generate sales opportunities in conjunction with the core business competencies.
• Provides technical selling skills and product knowledge in NDT.
• Provide effective presentation of products and services offered by Acuren Inspection.
• Develops annual sales plan in conjunction with Division Manager, which details activities to follow during the year, which will focus on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
• Complete understanding and utilization of pricing and proposal models.
• Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
• Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
• Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and the solutions to their problems. Proposals are to be reviewed and approved in advance by Division Manager.
• Submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
• Be proficient in computer software, Microsoft office, Email, experience with Sales Logic a plus.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
• Travels as required to meet the requirements of the sales plan.
Four Year Business Degree
Minimum of 3 years successful outside sales experience in related field.
Excellent communication skills
Experienced in NDT Practices is a plus.