Haverfield Aviation currently has opportunities for an Industrial Radiography Technician.
Industrial Radiography Technician performs computer radiographic imaging of transmission powerline components from bucket truck, crane man basket, or helicopter. Technician will be responsible for all radiation safety and regulatory requirements while on site and while traveling with a portable radiation-producing device. Possible additional duties will be assigned and will involve; recording and processing Comprehensive Visual Inspection data with Aerial Lineman and Pilots.
Candidates must have the following skills and qualifications:
• High School diploma or GED
• Two years experience of prior Industrial X-Ray
• 40 hours minimum training hours in IR, 400 hours experience in IR
• Certification in Industrial Radiography required and must be maintained annually
• Must have the following certifications; ASNT, IRRSP, CRCPD/Texas (or reciprocal) Certification, or applicable agreement state card.
• Must be detail oriented
• Must have strong computer skills
• Must have customer service skills
• Obtains a Class A CDL license with HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsements, or be able to obtain within 90 days of hire.
Haverfield Aviation offers a competitive benefits package!
We offer an energized work atmosphere with a high regard for safety, competitive salary and good benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
We encourage interested applicants to submit their resume via email to email@example.com with “Radiography Technician” in the subject line. In addition, we invite applicants to visit our website at www.haverfield.com. No phone calls please.