While the Oil and Gas Sector of MISTRAS Group has shown tremendous growth in the last several years, future increased growth expectations from Mistras’ Service Group, as well as products, will require a higher level of management expertise and sales skill. A more structured approach and a higher level of customer contact along with management of the present and future sales efforts are necessary to provide innovative solutions, reduce customer cost of doing business and deliver higher value. This shall enable the transition of our image from a standard NDT services provider to the "higher-end/higher margin" services provided by Mistras Services’ Asset Integrity Management division, while effectively "locking out" the competition. .
The basis of the position requires that we add a seasoned, mature individual to assist the sales effort in pursuing Mechanical Integrity (including RBI implementation) projects, Engineering evaluation and new construction 3D drawing projects in various industries but mainly focused in Refining, Pipeline, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical industries. In order to achieve these goals, the BD must have knowledge of NDT and Advanced NDT offerings, as well as our PCMS inspection database that Mistras currently provides. These services are integral to being successful in our "turn-key" approach as an Asset Protection Solutions provider. Through these innovative solutions and full service offerings, savings can be realized by the customer while margin improvements are still being accomplished by Mistras. We plan to capitalize on the future growth and higher margin potential that is the basis for our advanced NDE service blend goal of 70/30 using this approach. This position will focus our marketing and sales efforts in a way so as to maximize the opportunities that allow management to successfully deliver our services to the client base. Lastly, this position will be tasked with helping to develop, implement and promote specific methodologies related to the industries noted above using our mechanical integrity programs, key performance indicators, and other technical solutions that may promote the use of a combination of products and services as determined by management.
This position will ensure we continue our forward-thinking, innovative style. The end game is that we will be better positioned, even in a lower revenue market, for high, profitable, advanced relationships with our existing and ever-growing customer base. It is imperative that this position demonstrates leadership and the ability to transfer successful strategies based on these strengths to other divisions and regions throughout Mistras Group.
• Region to be considered as the United States and Canada, with specific account management as strategized by executive management with input from MISTRAS local management.
• Based in Houston, this position will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing Services with secondary reporting to the Manager of AIMS. Since some resources will be allocated from the local MISTRAS facilities, a close working relationship with local management and sales staffs is essential.
• All Business development activities related to the AIMS services of MISTRAS Group. Responsibility for short, mid and long term strategies that will yield specific work in the industries noted above. This requires a full understanding of the entire MISTRAS Technology offering.
• Identify technology and business development needs to help develop methodology and secure desired contracts.
• Monitor customer satisfaction level regarding services being provided.
• Key customer account management, building of strong relationships with top customer base and prospecting for new key evergreen accounts.
• Further development of up selling advanced service blends with existing evergreen base activities within the current customer base.
• Close coordination with Group and Services VP’s of Sales and Marketing regarding corporate accounts and key regional accounts.
• Represent Mistras Group at all trade shows, professional meetings and industry forums as deemed appropriate by executive management.
• Aid in operational representation regarding labor recruiting.
• Formulate marketing and sales strategy in conjunction with Group and Services VP’s of Sales and Marketing and other Management as MISTRAS sees fit Aid in developing operational strategies in conjunction with VP of Oil and Gas and other Regional/Executive management as deemed necessary to achieve success within the targeted industries.
• Direct interfaced with product sales and management personnel in order to help promote product sales and provide cutting edge solutions to our diverse customer base.