This person must have shear wave experience. We need to know
how many logged hours this person has as a Level II UT and
if it is shear wave. Is there a certificate and was it
endorsed by a Level III?
- Inspect materials and products, for conformance to
specifications, using fixed or preset measuring instruments.
- Monitors the quality of products by means of the current
check system and random audits, in assembling, testing,
painting and packing areas, before the delivery process.
- Performs inspection procedures on materials, parts and
assemblies working from drawings, sketches and
specifications where general but no detailed inspection data
- Promotes only the parts which meet the technical
documentation which the manufacturing rely on requests.
- Applies established inspection procedures and use a wide
range of tools and instruments.
- Records faults that are detected.
- Prepares reports for company management on production
quality levels, quality discrepancies and the possible
reasons for low-quality production.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Direct Hire in NW Houston paying $17.60-26.40 (Hourly). Will
be paid for overtime hours worked.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3 plus years experience in related field or manufacturing
- Able to work from drawings, sketches and specifications.
- Knowledge and experience with inspection tools, especially
calipers and micrometers preferred.