*Immediate positions available in
Midland/Odessa Texas & Corpus Christi, Texas
***THIS IS NOT A POSITION FOR X-RAY TECHNICIANS***
The primary functions of the NDT EMI Inspector position not limited too but are, Training and guidance in the inspection of oilfield equipment and tubulars; training, and work-load permitting. The NDT Inspector will inspect drilling strings and all components therein. Will perform intense manual labor with
long work hours and is also expected to be on call 24 hours/day. Additional
duties include using inspection tools, such as hand grinders, black light, dry
powder, yoke, etc., using water blasters and conveyor systems and
assisting in monitoring supplies that are used, (i.e., thread compound, hard
wheels, etc.). Will assist in filing all shop paperwork, specifically inspection
reports, He or she will double-check all paperwork before submitting to the
office for billing.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have good communicate skills including reading, speaking and
• Must have legible handwriting
• Must be able to be on 24 hour call and able to work weekends and
holidays if needed.
• Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
• Must be able to travel
• Must be able to pass Inspection school after training for continue
employment as inspector.
• Must have and maintain a good driving record.
• Ability to maintain appropriate safety standards