This individual will work closely with the Inspection Department to complete assigned tasks.
In addition, this individual will work in conjunction with the Site Manager and to effectively maximize resources.
• Work in conjunction with Inspection Department in the inspection of Tanks.
• Weekly update to Site Manager of all issues
• Provide input on findings in a timely manner.
• Make walkdowns as needed.
• Completion of API 653 checklist.
• Certified API 653. training and certifications in 510 and 570 avail
• Associates degree or higher in Business or related field; desired but not required.
• Strong technical background in NDT methods and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage people, projects and meet financial objectives.
• Excellent math skills with the ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets.
• Ability to self-direct in order to accomplish the work of the office.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and team oriented skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Programs with strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced office environment.
• Willingness and ability to work overtime routinely.
Physical demands commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job include; moving, carrying, lifting over one pound up to 30 pounds. Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, acuity-near, accommodation and color vision.