We are currently looking for a Quality Manager who is dedicated, energetic, outgoing and detail oriented to join our team in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Cincinnati office, has a very diversified market that includes Power Generation, Chemical, Aerospace, Structural, etc.
Internal Job code #1803
The Quality Manager works with all levels of the organization to ensure the delivery of world class quality services to the regions clients.
This position will work closely with the Division Manager to develop plans, procedures and training to ensure the quality system supports regional goals.
Attributes and Qualities Desired:
• Min. 5 to 10 years experience in a NDT environment.
Level II to become Level III in RT,UT,MT,PT.
A great role to combine Qulaity management with NDT process
• Min. 2 years experience in a quality position.
• Knowledge and experience with quality programs(ISO 9001)
• Training and experience as an Internal Auditor.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Self starter, enthusiastic, energized team player.
• Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communications skills.
• Must have excellent time management, interpersonal, computer and project management skills.
• Technical report writing skills.
• Maintain good working relationships with both internal and external clients by promoting an environment or responsive service and frequent communication.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing and growing environment.
• Mentoring skills.
• Ability to work extended hours.
• Good work ethic.
• Willingness to travel.
• Valid drivers' license.
• Must be able to pass a thorough background screening.
Medical, dental, and supplemental insurance
Life and disability insurance
Acuren Inspection is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.