Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC (CHRC) is currently recruiting for contract to direct positions for a client located in Loveland, CO within the oil & gas industry.
Radiography Technician - Level II
JOB DESCRIPTION: To be a Certified Level II in accordance with ASNT-SNT-TC-1A and written Practice. Also set-up, evaluate and interpret according to the code of construction of piping, vessels, tanks, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Master processing film.
• Prepare, set-up and complete all necessary paperwork.
• Responsible for operation of Radiography in accordance with applicable
regulations and procedures.
• Responsible for site security.
• Prevent unauthorized personnel from entering work area.
• Evaluate and interpret results according to the code of construction or
• Train Assistants in safe operations.
• Train and mentor Assistant to be a future Technician.
• Responsible for producing code work.
• Responsible for all paperwork to be completed in a timely manner.
• Maintain and promote a positive attitude toward Assistant and
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
• High school diploma or GED is required.
• Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is preferred.
• 40 hours Level I and 40 hours Level II Course and 1600 hours field
• Successfully pass RT Level II General, Specific, and Practical Composite
Score of 80% or better.
• Pass IRRSP Exam
• Pass a Jaeger 1 Eye Exam.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language
including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and
• Knowledge of arithmetic and algebra
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service.
This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for
services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Drug and alcohol screens performed randomly.
Any job offer is contingent upon the successful completion of pre-
employment drug screen, physical, criminal background check,
education/employment verifications and reference checks. NO FELONIES AND
CLEAR DRIVING RECORD are required. All qualified candidates for this
position must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA
SHIFT/HOURS: Shifts & Hours will vary – Must be flexible – Travel required
50% to 75% of time
PAY RATE: Depends on Experience and Work Location
TERM: Contract to Direct
Qualified applicants can forward resumes to email@example.com.