The MISTRAS Asset Integrity Team is looking to acquire an
API 510/570 Contract Inspector to be used in-house to assist
in the generation of Inspection plans for Fixed Equipment
within the Business Unit. This position would be working
with the two MCBU Fixed Equipment Specialists. This position
would also be used as needed to perform onsite API 510
internal/external and API 570 external inspections and to
aid in turnarounds.
List of required skills and certifications:
• Current API 510 Certification
• Current API 570 Certification
• Current AWS CWI
• NDE Certs a plus
• Current Drivers License
• Safe Land Training
• H2S and Confined Space Training
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
• Knowledge of ASME and API codes and standards
• 5 years of applicable experience, Oil and Gas and/or
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication
• Customer Focus
• Ability to take direction and work as a team
• Handles multiple tasks with competing priorities,
develops resources to perform the work, and plans work load
This position will be located in Midland, Texas. This will
be a 9-80 schedule. The position will last approximately 6-8
months and then it will be evaluated for the need of the
position to continue.
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest
growing NDT company in the world!
Please email all qualified resumes to
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 281-478-1781.
PLEASE REFERENCE "API 510/570 INSPECTOR – MIDLAND TX" IN THE
SUBJECT LINE WHEN SUBMITTING RESUMES.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.