Cygnus DIVE has been designed to be worn on the diver's wrist, potentially giving them an invaluable free hand whilst performing a thickness survey. An optional HelmetView™ remotely displays thickness measurements via a display fitted to the diver's helmet.
• Reliable measurements through coatings
• Live A-Scan display for thickness measurement verification
• Large 2.4" colour screen
• Optional data logging capability
• Optional HelmetView™
• Topside monitoring with DIVELink
• Automatic probe recognition.