Cygnus Mini ROV Mountable is pressure tested to 500m and designed to be mounted onto small observation ROVs with or without a manipulator facility. Designed in conjunction with VideoRay, the Cygnus Mini ROV Mountable will allow the operator to carry out thickness measurements in areas that have previously been unfeasible using large ROVs or divers.
• Designed specifically to mount onto small observation ROV’s.
• Supplied with CygLink software to display and log thickness measurements from the ROV on a computer at the surface which can be saved to a file and printed out.
• CygLink has two data logging facilities: Quick Log for simple recording of thickness measurements and Structured mode with four templates available - Single Point, Multi Point, Grid Point and Key Point.
• The Cygnus Top Side Repeater (TSR) is available as an option and has the facility to display the thickness measurements remotely and overlay them on to a video signal. This allows the measurements to be superimposed on the ROV camera’s monitor screen.
• Easy calibration at the surface via CygLink software or Top Side Repeater (TSR) unit.
• Optional dedicated probe holder to allow measurements on curved or flat surfaces.
• Only one twisted pair is required to transfer the data to the surface.