The Quasar 2-way articulating videoscope is built for industrial environments,
with a stainless steel braided jacket on the insertion probe and 2-way tip
articulation easily controlled though a dial on the monitor.
The probes are available in either 4.3mm (0.17"), or 6mm (0.24") diameters,
and are water and oil proof, making this scope suitable for most of day-to-day
There is a high resolution CMOS Image Sensor located directly in the tip of the
insertion probe, and high-output white LED lights to illuminate the inspection
area. A clear 4.3" TFT LCD screen give inspectors the sharp, detailed images
needed to ensure accurate inspections.
An intuitive user interface makes it easy to save still images in JPEG format or
record motion video in AVI format to the SD memory card. Captured files can
then be transferred to a computer via a fast USB 2.0 connection. AV output of
the live image to any TV monitor is also possible.
A built-in high-performance and large-capacity lithium battery supports over 6
hours of continuous operation, while a neck strap, or support strap, frees your
hands for better mobility.
Every unit is protected by a leather cover to guard the body of the base against
grease and dust.
• Ø 4.3mm (0.17”), 6mm (0.24”) stainless steel insertion probe
• 2-way Tip Articulation, 90°/120° in each direction
• Working Length: 1.5 meters (4.9ft) or 3 meters (9.8ft)
• Camera Chip: CMOS, 100,000/410,000 pixels
• Field of View (FOV) : 70°/90°
• Depth of Field (DOF) 1.0 – 8,0cm
• 65000 Lux of illumination, white LEDs
• Waterproof Probe: IP 64 (up to IP 68)
• 4.3” (10.9 cm) TFT LCD Display 640x480 pixels
• Image (JPEG )/Video (AVI) file capture
• AV output (PAL/NTSC selectable)
• 2 GB SD card for file storage
• USB port (2.0) to transfer data to a PC
• Adjustable LED Illumination via buttons on the monitor