API 653 Inspector
Posted: 9/13/2017 7:04:11 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Permanent Positions , with relocation assistance
Internal job posting # 5026
This individual will work closely with the Inspection Department to complete assigned tasks. In addition, this individual will work in conjunction with the Site Manager and to effectively maximize resources.
* Work in conjunction with Inspection Department.
* Weekly update to Site Manager of all issues
* Provide input on findings in a timely manner.
* Make walk downs as needed.
* Completion of API 653 checklist and sketching.
* Certified API 653
* Strong technical background in NDT methods and procedures.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively manage people, projects and meet financial objectives.
* Excellent math skills with the ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets.
* Ability to self-direct in order to accomplish the work of the office.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and team oriented skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Programs with strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced office environment.
* Willingness and ability to work overtime routinely.
Relocation assistance will be considered.
Physical demands commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job include; moving, carrying, lifting over one pound up to 30 pounds. Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, acuity-near, accommodation and color vision.