20 API 510, 570 inspectors Turn Around
Posted: 10/12/2017 10:30:00 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
2/19/18 through 3/31/2018
6 , 10's with perdiem
2/19/18 through 3/31/ 2018
6, 10’s work schedule
Up to 20 API Inspectors needed
Current 510, 570 API certs needed
To support a turn around for one of our clients in Ohio
This individual will work closely with the Inspection Department to complete assigned tasks and provide back-up to Unit Inspectors. In addition, this individual will work in conjunction with the Site Manager and to effectively maximize resources.
• Work in conjunction with Inspection Department.
• Weekly update to Site Manager of all issues
• Provide input on findings in a timely manner.
• Make walk downs as needed.
• Completion of API 510 & 570 checklist and sketching.
• Certified API 510 & 570
• Strong technical background in NDT methods and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage people, projects and meet financial objectives.
• Excellent math skills with the ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets.
• Ability to self-direct in order to accomplish the work of the office.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and team oriented skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Programs with strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced office environment.
• Willingness and ability to work overtime routinely.
Relocation assistance will be considered.
Physical demands commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job include; moving, carrying, lifting over one pound up to 30 pounds. Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, acuity-near, accommodation and color vision.