Account Manager - South Roxana, IL
Posted: 12/28/2017 7:01:16 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
TEAM is seeking an Account Manager for our South Roxana, IL location. Please apply to www.workforteam.com or send resume to email@example.com.
• Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
• Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to TEAM’s Core Values of:
o Safety First / Quality Always – In everything we do
o Integrity – Uncompromising standards of integrity and ethical conduct
o Service Leadership – Leading Service Quality, professionalism and responsiveness
o Innovation – Supports continuous growth and improvement
o Pride and Respect – For our customers, for each other and for all our stakeholders
o Teamwork – Global teamwork and collaboration
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the customers’ historical sales or needs.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, three-month rolling sales forecasts (updated and submitted weekly) and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Produces and submits written proposals and quotations in pursuit of business opportunities using:
Standard rates and pricing parameters as set forth by upper management; deviation from established rates requires management approval.
• Bid calculation sheets for fixed price and/or unit price quotes using technical and execution detail input from Operations Manager.
• Coordinates the dispatch of crews and resources to support the contracted work with the Operations Manager responsible for servicing the site.
• Provides job specific dispatch documents to support crew assignments.
• Generates draft invoice documents and submitting to administration for data entry into the Invoicing System within three (3) business days of the completion of the job.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules and marketing techniques.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
• Prepares customer’s personnel, contractors, and other trade factors with product knowledge and selling skills by conducting and/or participating in sales promotion and educational meetings.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Has good working knowledge of all company products and services that are available to our customers.
• Learns and abides by company policies and procedures.
• Follows up with accounts that are not current, requests payment, and keeps Branch Manager informed.
• Requires four (4) years’ equivalent practical experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree will be accepted in lieu of 2 years experience.
• Prefer previous sales experience or technician experience.
• Must possess comprehensive knowledge of financial report structures.
• Must be able to report reliable data by auditing the flow of data, developing check points and controlling credibility of company data.
• Must possess a valid driver's license.