PIPELINE RADIOGRAPHERS NEEDED!!!!!!!!
Posted: 2/1/2018 3:16:09 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Barracuda Specialty Service
Barracuda Specialty Service, LLC. is now accepting resumes for experienced Pipeline Radiographers.
Position: Level I & II Carded Radiographers
Duration: Full Time
Location: Texas & Louisiana
Per Diem: Yes
Schedule: Varies Per Job Site
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, BASIC Life, AD&D,
and Dependent Life (Employer pays 100% for EMPLOYEE
ONLY medical insurance premium).
- Vacation, Personal, Sick, Holiday, and Bereavement Time
Applicants must possess the following qualifications for consideration:
-Valid State Card
-Valid Drivers License
-Valid TWIC Card
-Proof of OJT Experience
-Proof of Previous Certification from a 3rd party or
Resumes and credentials can be sent to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Inspections with Radiographic Testing equipment
for various components and materials.
- Interpret, evaluate, and document inspection results
through formal reporting methods
- Set up and calibrate inspection equipment
- Load, process, read and interpret film
- Read and accurately interpret applicable regulations
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, paying
special attention to health and safety work practices
- Must be able to travel
- Must be able to work in harsh environments
- Perform other duties as required
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Barracuda Specialty Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.