Posted: 3/5/2018 8:50:03 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Mistras Group, Inc.
Long Term Fulltime
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
The Project Manager will be responsible for providing leadership, oversight, and management of all Mistras activities on-site. The Project Manager will develop and implement management, planning, and cost control systems. The position is also ultimately responsible for executing the work in accordance with the quality standards and requirements specified for the project. The Project Manager will provide the client with full customer satisfaction while maintaining compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager Position at Chevron Refinery in Point Richmond, California.
This a Fulltime Position
Hours: 6:00am to 4:30pm, Mon-Thursday, 4/10 schedule.
Must have the following qualifications:
1) 4 years managing projects or businesses
2) Ability to provide project cost estimates to our client
3) Demonstrable experience managing projects throughout a full lifecycle (from Inception Deployment and Maintenance)
4) Self-starter with results oriented, proactive management approach that focuses on getting the job done right
5) 1 year experience with key performance indicators KPI)
6) Strong organizational skills, ability to learn on the job, and possess a strong sense of responsibility and ownership
We offer full-time employees company benefits that include medical, dental, life, vision, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply to the link below:
Mistras Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Mistras Employment is on Twitter! https://twitter.com/mistrascareers