Fulltime API 510/570 Wanted - Kenedy, TX
Posted: 8/8/2018 9:03:18 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Mistras Group, Inc.
Mistras Group, Inc. is hiring fulltime benefited Inspectors in support of major Midstream customer in Kenedy, TX. Inspector qualifications are as follows:
• Must have current API 510 and 570 certifications with at least 5 years’ experience
• Must be knowledgeable in midstream/gas plant/NGL type equipment
• Must be able to work independently
• Knowledgeable in basic spreadsheet and Word software, PCMS is a plus
• Will be expected to perform external 510 and 570 inspections as well as UT Thickness on a routine basis. Must be certifiable in UT Thickness
• Will be expected to maintain compliance based on required annual inspections, coordinate internal inspections, coordinate necessary external support and facilitate other non-routine activities as needed.
This is a long term non-per diem project unless travel supporting client requires overnight stay. Work schedule is 40 hrs per week however OT is expected during certain periods but not guaranteed. Several assignments will require support of more than one facility. Individuals are required to report to their "Base Plant" on their own, without travel reimbursement. For those inspectors assigned multiple sites, a company vehicle will be provided when required to mobilize beyond the Base Plant. More overtime is expected for those inspectors assigned multiple locations. Wages will be based on experience and time in service.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org reference "API 510/570 Kenedy, TX" in the subject line. Please reference in the body of the email which location you’re applying for. Random resumes with no details will not be considered.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Fulltime API 510/570 Wanted