Advanced Ultrasonic Instructor - Houston, TX
Posted: 8/10/2018 8:36:39 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Mistras Group, Inc.
University of Ultrasonics is recruiting a full time instructor for its school in Houston TX. The University of Ultrasonics provides core and advanced Ultrasonic NDT training throughout industry in accordance with applicable and governing standards such as ASNT. Current curriculums include beginner Ultrasonic level 1 and level 2, Phased Array Level 1 and level 2, to advanced conventional Ultrasonic Detection/characterization and sizing, advanced Phased Array and TOFD.
The Candidate for hire should possess the following:
• Prior instructor experience is desired
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
• Good Microsoft office skills
• Strong history and experience in conventional Ultrasonics and advanced Ultrasonics
• Proficiency with conventional and advanced Ultrasonic equipment and instruments such as Olympus EPOCH, Omniscan is a must.
• Strong Industry recognized training, certification, qualifications are required in the Ultrasonic method.
• ASNT Level 3 Is desired, however candidate must meet the qualification requirements for ASNT Ultrasonic Level 3 (assistance in certification may be provided to the successful candidate if required).
• Additional NDT certifications/qualifications preferred.
• Scheduling and administering of classroom training in Conventional UT, Advanced UT, Phased Array, and possibly TOFD.
• Level 3 Services
• Client Consultations for NDT Issues
• PAUT/TOFD Program Development for Clients
• Design of Test Samples
• Training Material Development and Revision
• Assist with Sales and Promotion of Services
• Management and logistics of school assets and equipment.
Essential Physical Functions:
• Frequent lifting up to 60 lbs.
• Excessive standing, squatting, bending
The position is full time in Houston TX. Some travel may be required for large groups of students or other school services outside of the Houston area. Applicants must be able to provide the requisite QA Documents such as training, experience, qualifications, High School Diploma/GED/Degree/College Degree. The successful candidate will be provided assistance in all areas of their duties. Pay will be based on experience. All qualified candidates will be considered.
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest growing NDT Company in the world! Fulltime positions with competitive wages and benefits that include: health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advanced Ultrasonic Instructor