Level II RT Technicians - Full Time + Relocation Assistance
Posted: 8/21/2019 5:55:13 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Very Competitive + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Our client, an engineering services company, conducts non-destructive testing on critical equipment and processes used by petroleum, aerospace, infrastructure, power generation, and chemical manufacturing companies worldwide.
We are actively seeking Level II Radiographers to perform inspections in refinery or chemical plant environments using Radiography, DR, CR and report findings.
These are full time, benefited positions in the San Francisco Bay area. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Perform inspections using Radiography, DR, CR and report findings.
- Train RT assistants, run the film and grade the film per specific procedures directed by the customer.
- Set up and calibrate equipment to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards and specifications.
- Generate NDT data, organize data, and report findings.
- Prior Certification as NDE Level II with at least 1 year of experience or prior certification as a Level I tech with field experience hours to certify to Level II (per SNT-TC1A) standards on all or one of the following:
- - RT, Digital RT and or CR
- Must have Industrial Radiographers Certification Card
- 40 hours Radiation Safety
- Ability to generate technical data orally, in writing, and electronically
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Valid Driver's License.
- Must be able to live at least 55 lbs.
Please submit your resume along with your previous certifications, valid documentation, to email@example.com