Pipeline Integrity Phased Array Technician
Posted: 6/23/2022 4:36:15 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applus is looking for an UTPA Technician with Pipeline experience. The position requires extensive travel and has a large potential for growth.
The main duties include:
* Perform UTPA on pipeline digs
* Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications..
* Set-up and calibrate all equipment used, interpret, evaluate, and document results through formal reports.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent from an accredited university or college highly desirable
* Technical Background in NDT methods and techniques preferred
* Minimum of 3+ years of NDT experience with full documentation of prior training, experience and certification is required.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* CNDT Level II certification: MT, PT
* ANDT Level II certification in: UTSW, UTPA
* API certification preferred
* Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program.