NDT Level II ET/UT (NAS-410) for US & Overseas Opportunities
Posted: 9/19/2022 5:53:26 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
(404) 447-6903 (voice or text)
NIC Inspection Consultants/an ISS Company
Excellent + $3 p/hr. Completion Bonus
NIC is hiring Level II NAS-410 Eddy Current (ET)/Ultrasound (UT) Technicians for long term opportunities in the USA and Overseas to inspect P&W Engines.
Start ASAP, great opportunity and conditions.
Candidates must have the following credentials to apply and be willing to perform the below duties.
- Must be fully certified Level II in Eddy Current (ET) and Ultrasound (UT) per NAS410
- Candidates must have documentation of prior experience and classroom hours.
- Graduate with HS diploma/GED or equivalent
- Must be US Citizen, no exceptions can be made.
- Per Client requirement, proof of COVID-19 vaccination required.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for this job before you apply.
NIC/an ISS Company, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Salary: From $45.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: Per Client requirement, proof of COVID-19 vaccination required.
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
NDT Level II (Required)