QA/QC ENGINEER,INSPECTION ENGINEER
Posted: 1/10/2008 10:18:52 PM
Call NDT.org at (888) 278-8804 (+1 415 469 0489 International) to see contact information and additional private resumes.
Currently working but always looking.
I am willing to work overseas.
I prefer temp jobs.
I prefer permanent jobs.
Ultrasonic testing,Radiographic testing,Magnetic particle testing ,Liquid penetrant testing
B-Tech ,Mechanical engineering from MAR ATHANASIUS ENGINEERING COLLEGE under MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY
Experience as a QC ENGINEER in pipe mfg. company in UAE..
Company name:SHARJAH STEEL PIPE MFG. COMPANY
Responsibilities: 1) Responsible for the complete inspection as required by the existing company standard codes, especially API 5L Specifications.
2) Initiate actions pertaining to quality problems.
3) Investigate the discrepancies of pipes found during inspection, analyze the defect if beyond tolerance limits and make the necessary corrective measures.
4) Report immediately the resolved problems that needs managements concern.
5) Prepare priority schedule of inspection works and assignment of inspector.
6) Coordinate with other departments for any services and facilities need in operation.
7) Verify interpretation of radiograph films to make the results which will be carried out in compliance with acceptance standard
8) Maintain a close communication with inspectors so that problems, instructions and other inspection matters are fully relayed to maintain inspection operation.
9) Discuss with inspectors the causes/reasons of occurrence of mistakes / omissions and necessary corrective measures to prevent the error.
10) Coordinate with the third party inspector regarding the schedule of inspection to be witnessed by them.
11) Discipline Inspector concerning their bad working attitude and behavior.
12) Recommend disciplinary action to erring inspectors
13) Promote quality and safety consciousness among workers
14) Prepare other schedule or activities during the time of mill shutdown
15) Enforce strict observance of company rules and regularities among inspectors.
16) Witness the calibration of line UST, Fluoroscopic X-Ray, End X-Ray, and other NDT Instruments, destructive equipments prior to start up operation including measuring tools used in dimensional checking.
17) Responsible for the acceptance in the receiving inspection of coils and welding materials.
Experience as a QA/QC Piping inspector for a petrochemical construction Project (Poly propylene plant) in Saudi Arabia .
Company name:Gama Almoushgah Arabia limited.
Client:Tecnimont Arabia Limited
Responsibilities: Fit up
Examination &releasing the assembly joints for welding. Conducting weld visual examination ,making visual examination reports, conducting weld repairs,isometry,P&ID,PMI,making NCR,Preparing WPS/PQR,Preparing punch list for hydro testing, witness of DyExperience as a (3d party) Inspection engineer in WELSPUN GUJARATH STAHL ROHREN LIMITED in Gujarat(India).
Client: Gas Authority Of India Limited
e penetrant test.
Responsibilities: Review of WPS/PQR.Witness of heat treatment, Hydro testing, Automatic UT,Manual UT,MPI&Final visual & dimensional examination.
Pipe coating(3 LPE)
Experience as asst.Inspection engineer in SEASWIFT ENTERPRISES in Mumbai(India).
Responsibilities: CCTV inspection, Coordinating with NDT divers for under water MPI,UT& CP,Thickness survey.
Experience as a Trainee Service Engineer in SEASWIFT ENTERPRISES in Mumbai.
Responsibilities:Maintainence of diving equipments
Experience as a Graduate apprentice (Mechanical Engineering) in VIKRAM SARABHAI SPACE CENTRE(ISRO) in TRIVANDRUM(India).
Responsibilities:Containerisation &Decontainerisation of GSLV,PSLV thrust frames,PSOM nozzle axis marking using theodolite,Torque wrench caliberation,Generation of AutoCAD drawings for fabrication, Analysis of design reports.
My target job is in onshore/offshore as QA/QC ,inspection engineer