Senior QA\QC Engineer/Inspector
Posted: 3/15/2011 3:19:52 AM
for contact information.
I am willing to Travel.
I am on a job and will finish soon.
I am willing to work overseas.
I prefer temp jobs.
- CSWIP 3.1 Certified Schème Welding Inspector Personnel (Cert. No.36900)TWI-UK Aug 2008.
- ISO 9001 :2008 Lead Auditor Course (IRCA registered course no.2245) SGS-Jordan DEC2010
- Radiation Protection Officer .(IAEA -KSA)june 2009
- ISO 9001:2000 Awareness & Audit SRMCC-KSA 2006
- ISO 9001 :2000 Internal Auditing techniques SRMCC-KSA 2005
- ISO 9001:2000 implementations and applications.JEA -Jordan 2003
BSC Degree in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering Division -with a rate of “Good”. (164 Credit hours) from Al – Balqa’a Applied University, 2002, Jordan
Available Upon your request
Note: Project’s details &/or Referees are available upon request