NDT Graduite looking for work Level 2 education
Posted: 11/20/2016 9:40:51 AM
NC North Carolina
I am willing to Travel.
Currently working but always looking.
I am willing to work overseas.
- Nondestructive Testing Technologies
- 20 Hour Introduction to Codes & Specifications
- 40 Hour Introduction to Nondestructive Testing
- 24 Hour Magnetic Particle Testing Method Level 1 & 2
- 24 Hour Liquid Penetrant Testing Method Level 1 & 2
- 40 Hour Industrial Radiography Radiation Safety
- 40 Hour Radiography Testing Method Level 1
- 40 Hour Radiographic Testing Method Level 2
- 40 Hour Ultrasonic Testing Method Level 1
- 40 Hour Ultrasonic Testing Method Level 2
- 24 Hour Visual & Optical Testing Method Level 1 & 2
AINDT Intensive Nondestructive Testing Technologies Program
- Intro to Nondestructive Testing Methods
- Intro to Discontinuities
- Liquid Penetrant (PT) Level 1&2
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) Level 1&2
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) Level 1&2
- Radiographic Testing (RT) Level 1&2
- Advanced Visual Inspection (VT) Level 1&2
- Radiation Safety 40 Hours
- Codes & Specifications
- NDT Report & Form Documentation
- 18 Days of Hands On Training in methods listed
Hands on training at AINDT.
I have all the education for level 2 technician and just need the hours and experience.