RT Level II Radiographer & Trainer
Posted: 2/5/2017 4:07:38 PM
I am willing to Travel.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I prefer permanent jobs.
IRRSP Texas 3T Level II Radiographer & Trainer
High school diploma
• Experience with refinery pipe x-ray inspection in guidance with ASME B31.3
• In-lab x-ray tube inspection experience in guidance with ASME codes using turn tables & a shielded x-ray room/vault. (stainless steel & titanium parts)
• Experience with QSA/Envision open vision type x-ray tube machines.
• Experience with concrete x-ray inspection techniques for customer info
• Experienced with using IR 192 & CO60 sources & Delta 880 cameras (QSA Global equipment )
• Experience with working at heights using ladders & aerial booms/scissor lifts
• Experience with hand & power tools