Posted: 4/26/2017 5:20:35 PM
I need a job as soon as possible.
I prefer permanent jobs.
Completed the Welding Fundamentals, SMAW, GMAW, GTAW and Pipe Welding and pipe fitting classes.
I have received my Film Interpretation, PT and MT certification
Lone Star College North Harris currently
• Completed the Welding Fundamentals, SMAW, GMAW, GTAW and Pipe Welding and pipe fitting classes.
• Currently enrolled in the CWI prep course, I have received my Film Interpretation, PT and MT certification and working on my eddy current in the summer 2017
• Through my current company (Derry Berry Mechanical) I have taken courses through the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
• New Caney High School June 6,2014 Diploma
Derry Berry Mechanical 2203 W Cedar Bayou Lynchburg Rd, Baytown, TX 77521 06/2016 – Current
• Apprentice welder performed the tack welding to keep the production going while welder was welding and would weld when welder was backed up in welds
• Apprentice pipefitter will help pipefitter run pipe , do take offs to fit pipe and would grind bevels on too pipe for welder to weld
• Other labor things would consist of operating heavy machinery
Winco Masonry 21240 W Hammond Dr, Porter, TX 77365 01/2016 -06/2016
• Would help brick layer by stacking blocks or bricks and give him cement to work
• Was safety man would provide safety equipment for laborers
• Build scaffold for coworkers and when it was done being used would tear it down
• Would translate between workers and higher ups
J & L Manufacturing. 2565 Lee Turner Rd, Cleveland, TX 77328 07/2015 – 01/2016
• Mig welder and stick welder
• Would cut own material with plasma and torch
• Would read blueprints and lay everything out before weding
I am looking for a job where I can apply all of the my current knowledge of what I have learned in my classes towards my career.