Posted: 7/27/2017 10:21:59 AM
I am willing to Travel.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I prefer temp jobs.
NDT TECHNICIAN PROGRAM | MAY, 28TH, 2016 | AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
· Introduction to Non-Destructive Testing Methods
· Introduction to Discontinuities
· Liquid Penetrant (PT) Level I & II
· Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) Level I & II
· Ultrasonic Testing (UT) Level I & II
· Radiographic Testing (RT) Level I & II
· Advanced Visual Inspection (VT) Level I & II
· Radiation Safety 40 Hours
· Codes and Specification
· NDT Report and Form Documentation
· 18 Days of hands on training in the methods listed above
BACHELORS OF SCIENCE | MAY, 2015 | MINNEAPOLIS MEDIA INSTITUTE
· Game Design and Animation & Business in Media, Valedictorian.
ASSOCIATES OF SCIENCE | JUNE 2014 | MINNEAPOLIS MEDIA INSTITUTE
· Game Design and Animation, Honors.
ASSOCIATES OF FINE ARTS | JUNE 2010 | NORMANDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
· Fine Art, Honors
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA | MAY 2006 | CHASKA HIGH SCHOOL
· General Education
ANIMATION DEV ASSISTANT | APRIL, 2017 - JULY, 2017 | ROCKSTAR GAMES SAN DIEGO
· Assistant and resource manager for animators developing video game software
SOFTWARE TESTER | NOVEMBER, 2016 - FEBRUARY, 2017 | QUESTAR ASSESSMENT INC.
· Tester for online standard education test for K-12 schools.
GAME TESTER | JUNE, 2016 - NOVEMBER, 2016 | ACTIVISION
· Game tester for video game software.
PCA| MAY, 2004 - MARCH, 2017 | ALLIANCE HEALTH CARE
· Personal Care Assistant for Person with special needs. Responsible for their safety and well being
LOT ASSOCIATE| JUNE, 2013 – AUGUST, 2013 | ALLIANCE HEALTH CARE
· Retail associate for short term summer contract. Maintained A grade Average while attending school (MMI). I worked very hard and was able to successfully multitask assigning appropriate time to all the activities I needed to accomplish
SALES ASSOCIATE| SEPTEMBER, 2012 – NOVEMBER, 2012 | SPIRIT HALLOWEEN
· Seasonal work for Halloween store. Voluntarily assisted with Set-up & Take-down of regional stores.