Level II MT/PT Inspector
Posted: 1/29/2018 11:34:37 AM
I am willing to Travel.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I prefer permanent jobs.
SNT-TC 1A; Level II MT Inspector
SNT-TC-1A; Level II PT Inspector
High school Diploma-Burleson High School
Carpentry certified-2003 6 month Texas State Technical College
• Non-destructive testing (NDT) is a wide group of analysis techniques used in science and industry to evaluate the properties of a material, component or system without causing damage.
• Hire and terminate employees
• Train and educate all level I personnel to prepare for level II
• QIP-Quality improvement program
• Customer service to ensure each customer has satisfactory results
• Clean tools and surfaces for preparation of inspection
• Conduct a series of testing depending on either the customers Standard Operating Procedures or that of Professional NDT Services. This Determines whether to use MT or use dye penetrant PT
• Call vendors for supplies
• Outside sales
• Invoice each customer and see that it was emailed/signed promptly
• Visual inspection
• Dimensional inspection
• All work performed is from the T.H. Hill DS-1.
• Write reports for inspection results
• Weekly reports for work completed during the week
• Conduct safety, tailgate, and JSEA meetings
• Use of Hand tools, power tools, calipers, OD/ID: Dial calipers, XT calipers, Engineer scale, Dummy stick, Grinders 4" and 6", White light meter, UV meter, gauss meter, DC coil, AC coil, Variat coil, UV blacklight and a Yoke. Use of micrometers minimal.
I am a very strong, independent driven, self motivated fast learner! I enjoy learning new things and challenging opportunities. This industry has taught myself much about life and growth as a person. I started at the bottom knowing nothing at all about the oil and gas industry now I am proud to say I am a certified level II MT/PT Inspector with management experience and am looking for the right place to end my career. Do not want to have to keep starting over as it is hard for myself and my family. I am willing to work at a position anywhere in the United States as long as there is room for growth and business opportunities that will benefit the team and my family. Please keep me in mind when there is an opportunity of a lifetime!