Posted: 4/24/2006 11:45:34 PM
Call NDT.org at (888) 278-8804 (+1 415 469 0489 International) to see contact information and additional private resumes.
I am willing to Travel.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I am willing to work overseas.
I prefer permanent jobs.
ASNT Level II Certified in Non- Destructive Testing (NDT)
Magnetic Particle Testing
Liquid Penetrant Testing
Certified Welding Inspector
Certified by AMERICAN WELDING SOCIETY
Certificate No. 05121531
B.E. (Mechanical) from Bharathidasan University, Tamil Nadu, India
TOTAL YEAR OF EXPERIENCE 7 YEARS OF WHICH 11/2 YEARS IN DUBAI
· Preparation and qualification of welding procedure specification. ( SMAW, SAW, GTAW, GMAW & FCAW)
· Conducting welder qualification test.
· Monitoring welding consumables
· Preparation and implementation of quality procedure and quality manual
· Conducting periodical internal audit.
· Coordinating with third party inspectors and client
· Preparation and approval of inspection test plan
· Inspection of received materials
· Checking fit-up and releasing for welding
· Conducting and review of VI, RT, UT, MPI, PT and Holyday testing
· Conducting hydrostatic and pneumatic testing
· Inspection of grid blasting surface profile and painting
· Preparation of documentation in computerized environment
· AutoCAD, MS-office, Windows XP
April2004 – Sep2005 Oilfield Supply Centre (OSC) Limited - Christensen Gulf Services L.L.C.
QA /QC Engineer
· Work involves inspection of Rotary Equipment
§ Inspection of Rig Drilling Motor parts like Stators,Rotors,Bearings etc., by Non- Destructive Techniques.
§ Liaising and Co-ordinating with customer for Servicing & Assembly of motors.
§ Final inspection of assembled motors
§ Preparation and issuing Final Inspection Report
1998 - 2003 DEVI Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd., Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, India
Quality Control Engineer
· Work experience on Quality Control and Commissioning of Boilers and its Accessories
· Practical knowledge on Boiler Accessories such as Air Nozzles, Mixing Nozzle,Ferrules,Vibrator,Rotary Motors, Pumps etc.
· Consultancy services to Boiler holding Plants
Strengths Well Educated, Hardworking, Risktaking abilities, Quick learner,Team Player and Good communication skills and Co-ordination at all levels in the organization.
PROFESSION Mechanical Engineer
POSITION QA/QC Engineer
YEAR OF BIRTH 1976
MARTIAL STATUS Single
VISA STATUS VISIT
PASSPORT NUMBER E021268, Valid upto 2011
LANGUAGES English, Hindi, Tamil
DRIVING HOLDING A VALID U.A.E DRIVING LISCENCE