Click to see Submenus
Ultrasonic Transducer Accessories
Company: Olympus Scientific Solutions
Olympus offers a complete selection of transducers, cables, couplants, calibration test blocks, and accessories to meet a wide variety of ultrasonic precision thickness gaging applications.
• Miniature angle beam transducers and wedges are primarily used for testing weld integrity. Their design enables them to be easily scanned back and forth and provides a short approach distance. Angle beam transducers are single element transducers used with a wedge to introduce a refracted shear wave or longitudinal wave into a test piece.
• Immersion transducer accessories aid in immersion applications and techniques. Accessories include bubblers, immersion tanks, reflective mirrors, and search tubes.
• American Welding Society (AWS) transducers and wedges conform to the specific requirements of the Society's Structural Welding Code for angle beam assemblies used in weld inspection.
• Calibration and/or reference blocks should be used in every application. Standard blocks are available for angle beam calibrations and thickness calibrations of common materials.
• Transducer cables are available in a variety of types, lengths, and connector styles, including BNC, Lemo, UHF, and Microdot.
• Couplant is almost always necessary to provide acoustic coupling between the transducer and the test piece. We offer various types of couplant to suit many applications.