QUANTITATIVE INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY 2002, Croatia
Topics of interest for the International Conference on QIRT 2002 are as fol
- State-of-the-art and evolution in the field of infrared scanners and imaging systems
allowing quantitative measurements, and related data acquisition and storing systems.
- Calibration and characterization of infrared cameras (mono and multidetector systems).
- Related problems like certification, standardization, emissivity determination, absorption
in media, spurious radiations, three dimensionality of observed objects.
- Infrared effects induced e.g. by electromagnetic or elastic fields.
- Application of infrared thermography for radiometry, thermometry, and thermal parame
ters identification, in all fields: fluid mechanics, material sciences, structures and material
non destructive evaluations, medicine and biommedical science, remote sensing, environ
ment, industrial processes...
Dates of QIRT 2002: 23-27 September 2002