Aerospace Engineering & Operations Networking Event - Florence, AL
Please join Northrop Grumman in Florence, AL for a premiere networking event on February 9th, 2023.
Hiring managers from our rapidly growing programs want to speak with you, hear about the work you love, and help you identify a position that matches your skillset where you can help us continue #definingpossible.
Come network with peers, leaders in the aerospace and defense industry, and talent acquisition specialists over refreshing drinks and delicious food.
At this event, we will be scheduling virtual interviews to be conducted the following week. You must attend the networking event to be eligible for consideration to be invited for a virtual interview.
We have immediate needs for cleared and uncleared talent in Iuka, MS.
* Manufacturing (Manufacturing Analysts, Manufacturing Technicians, Production Planning & Schedulers)
* Quality (Non-Destructive Test Technicians, Tool Inspectors, Quality Inspectors)
* Management (Manager Quality, Manager General Manufacturing, Manager Engineering, Manager Mission Assurance)
* Global Supply Chain (Procurement Specialists)
Tech Support (Configuration Analysts, Configuration Data Management Controllers, Training Representatives)
* Engineering (Facilities Engineers, Reliability Engineers, Mission Assurance Engineers, Machining Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers)
Don't see your skill set listed? Not to worry! Our hiring teams look forward to discussing how you can bring your best ideas, technical expertise, and passion for innovation to Northrop Grumman.
Donít miss out on this exciting opportunity; register today!
(A member of our team will be reviewing profiles, and if your skillsets are a match, you will receive an email with detailed information one week prior to the event.)
We look forward to seeing you there!