PA Inspector III
Posted: 8/12/2008 4:05:39 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Westinghouse Electric Co.
Westinghouse Electric Company, Nuclear Fuel, Western Zirconium Plant in Ogden, Utah has an opening for a Product Assurance Inspector III. We produce and fabricate zirconium metal products for national and international markets.
In this position an Inspector III will set up, operate and initiate repairs on most equipment used in Inspection department. Evaluate inspection results and make disposition of inspected material. Perform three (3) of five (5) major functions in Inspection department.
A qualified candidate must have:
* One (1) year NDT experience and three (3) years dimensional inspection experience.
* High school diploma/GED, plus 2 years of college
* Certified ASNT Level II in at least two of the following dye penetrant: ultrasonic inspection, radiography, dimensional inspection & calibration.
* Documented Level II certification in RT.
* Current IRRSP card.
* Must be able to pass an FBI background check.
* Use of various measuring instruments tools such as: Micrometer, Calipers, Dial Indicators, Height Gages.
* Understanding of the use of Microsoft applications Word and Excel.