Posted: 2/20/1999 6:32:22 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
William B. McCash
William B. McCash
William B. McCash, E.I.T.
1015 King George Blvd.
Savannah, GA 31415
Phone (912) 961-1399
Engineering/ Technical Services position where engineering and nondestructive testing knowledge may be utilized to design repairs, trend deterioration, and insure that new construction has been performed in a manner consistent with prescribed procedures and specifications.
1992 - 1997 Southern Polytechnic State University Marietta, GA
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Technology
1990- 1991 Dekalb Technical Institute Clarkston, GA
1994 - 1999 Applied Technical Services Savannah, GA
· Level II Ultrasonic Thickness Inspector; performed and supervised inspection of
Boilers, tanks and other pressurized components.
· Level II Visual Inspector; Performed fit up and final inspections on pressurized piping, welder certifications, and nuclear and structural components.
· Level II Magnetic Particle Inspector; Preformed inspections on new and in
Service pressure vessels, automotive, aerospace and pulp and paper components.
· Level II Penetrant Inspector; Performed inspections on weldments, aerospace and
Pulp and paper components.
· Level II Radiography Inspector; Performed inspections and evaluations of
Weldments, pressure vessels, piping, tanks and concrete.
· State of GA Industrial Radiography License # 101 40595-47A
1990- 1992 Durham Engineering Norcross, GA
Sheet Metal Technician
· Performed set up and production of components on punch presses, shears and
Press brake, and performed dimensional quality assurance of mass production
· Supervised assembly of manufactured components.
1998 FITEL/Lucent Technologies Carrollton, GA
Quality Assurance Engineer
· Performed, supervised and scheduled testing of new and existing fiber optic cable designs.
· Gathered, analyzed and presented testing and failure data on fiber optic cable designs.