NDT Technician Level II
Posted: 9/16/2013 10:32:40 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Job title: NDT LEVEL II
AAE Aerospace is looking for an NDT Technician Level II to support our X-Ray department for non-destructive testing of manufactured parts at its Huntington Beach location in California. Must have experience with NDT testing on machined parts, execution and processing of high quality x-ray films for ultra-sonics, penetrates and radiographic uses. Reports to Quality Manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for equipment maintenance, certification of the department purchasing of radiology supplies, execution and processing of high quality x-ray films.
2. Monitors the radiology quality assurance program
3. X-rays machined parts and Develops x-rays according to established guidelines.
4. Ensures proper shielding during the x-ray process
5. Ensures compliance with radiological regulations specific to the site of operation.
6. Maintains inventory of x-ray supplies and orders supplies when needed
7. Maintains radiology technician licensure, completes any required CEUís
Minimum Training & Education Requirements:
1. Certification as a Radiology Technician Level II
2. Minimum of 5-years experience as a Non-destructive Technician
3. Experience with safety issues.
4. Familiarity with State Regulations and experience with inspections.
5. Ability to operate a personal computer with good working knowledge of word processing and email.