RT Techs Freeport, TX
Posted: 5/22/2014 12:39:19 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Full Time and Contract
MISTRAS Group is seeking RT Technicians to work on a full
time and contract basis out of our Freeport, TX location!
• Local candidates only please
• Candidates must be able to produce documentation of
previous level II certifications or sufficient OJT hours
• Full Time with Benefits as well as Contract
• Additional level II certifications are a plus.
• Callout as well as run and maintain work
• No per diem or mileage will be offered.
• CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A HAIR FOLLICLE/DRUG
ALCOHOL TEST/BACKGROUND CHECK.
We support all NDT industries.
Potential candidates will be required to present the
• High School Diploma, GED or college degree
• Proof of classroom hours
• Proof of OJT hours or previous level II
• TWIC card
• State or IRRSP card for RT technicians
*If possible please include these documents along with your
resume via email or fax*
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest
growing NDT Company in the world.
Fulltime positions with competitive wages and benefits that
include: health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Please email all qualified resumes in either Microsoft Word
or PDF format to email@example.com or fax to 281-
PLEASE REFERENCE "RT TECH FREEPORT" IN THE SUBJECT WHEN
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.