Level II NDT/RT Technician
Posted: 6/10/2014 11:51:12 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Chemring Energetic Devices
Chemring Energetic Devices (CED) has significant market shares in the military CAD/PAD market, with strong component sales to Missiles, Munitions, Space, Ammunition prime contracts. CED has retained and developed the necessary expertise, skills and facilities to undertake research, design/development, qualification, manufacture and life-cycle support of energetic materials, devices and systems.
CED has grown to become a primary supplier of aircrew egress system components, fuze components, ammunition pellets, stores attach/release devices, and military life support test equipment. With numerous stock listed items, CED supports US and Foreign Military Sales with several OEM and qualified second source items.
We are currently seeking a Level II NDT/RT Technician. This position has vast potential for growth for the right candidate. Working closely with a highly experienced and knowledgeable Level III Radiographer on a daily basis will facilitate rapidly increased career potential. Typical responsibilities include set up and calibration of equipment, conducting tests with appropriate NDT technique, interpret film and CR images for product support.
Ideal candidate will possess:
1. High School graduate or equivalent required
2. Graduate of a specialized NDT technical program meeting SNT-TC1A for Radiographic Testing required
3. Prior certification as an NDT Level II with 1 year experience or prior certification as an NDT Level I technician with adequate experience hours to certify to level II per SNT-TC1A standards Radiographic Testing required
4. Industrial Radiographer's Certification Card preferred. (Required for all hired as a Radiographer)
5. Completion of a 40 Hour Radiation Safety Course preferred. (Required for all hired as a Radiographer)
6. Familiarity with Computed Radiography (CR)
7. US Citizenship is required
8. Must be eligible to possess explosive under the Safe Explosives Act of 2003 (as amended) as required by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) for all employees of Chemring Energetic Devices.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to: email@example.com
Please include “Level II NDT/RT Technician” in the subject line of your message.
You may also mail or fax your information to us at:
Chemring Energetic Devices
Attn: HR Department
2525 Curtiss Street
Downers Grove, Illinois 60515
Tel: 630 969 0620
Fax: 630 969 4719
Equal Opportunity Employer Military/Female/Disabled/Veteran